Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Day

1

I can't help myself. If I skip over these pictures on my blog Christmas isn't complete.

Christmas Eve was here and here and here.
Christmas Morning was here

This is Christmas Afternoon:

After our happy morning we headed to my parents house. It is such a happy occasion and I love it. It is the same tradition I had as a little girl and all throughout growing up. We always headed to my grandparents on Christmas afternoon.

I do have to say that I'm usually tired of the camera by then so I took just a few pictures. I wish that I took more of my parents beautiful decorations. Next year for sure.

Waiting for her cousins to arrive.

2

The stockings line the staircase and my girls start talking about their stocking at Grandma and Grandpa's right after Halloween. They are huge and have their names on them.

6

I didn't have my camera out in time to get the kids all lined up on the stairs but I do love this one. I love to capture the Christmas twinkle in her eyes.

7

Opening with Grandma.

3

4

8

5

9

One last 'in their jammies' picture.

10

Bundling up and saying goodbye to another Christmas.

11

I'm so thankful for the camera.  It seems like it all goes by in a blurr.  Without these shots I know I would have missed the magic in the hustle and bustle. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Tara...I love your love of Christmas. Just like my own. Your parents look so sweet and your day...magical. I, like you, just hate to see the day end... I feel like it should last a few days, don't you? : )

    ReplyDelete