Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merriest Christmas Eve

There are oh so many pictures to weed through from Christmas... I'm going to take it one little bit at a time. You might want to check back in January :)

The magic is still here. Snowflakes have covered our lawns and little girls still not giving up their Christmas Eve nightgowns are sleeping in their beds.

before church 1

Piles of too many wonderful toys are all around

before church 2

and we are happy.

before church 3
(my poser)

But it all started with this night.

before church 4

I feel like I wait with anticipation all year. So I handed Scott the camera and asked him to take a few of me in my happy moments.

before church 5

It's Christmas Eve.

before church 6

It's 2:30 pm and we're leaving for our 4:00 Christmas Eve Mass so that we can get our 'regular' seats.  We are oh so happy.  I adore this little family. 

(and yes, we did a couple of these shots on the tripod but this one, oh this one takes the cake!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tara...perfect...one word...perfect... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. those dresses(all three) are just the prettiest dresses ever! janey's my fancy one and she is dying to wear a fancy dress...i promised her next year for sure.
    that picture of abigail with you and the one of her at the end are priceless! never knew she had that much spunk in her!!:) haha
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete