Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"It's Too Good To Be True!"

Those were Abigail's words this morning when she discovered what the tooth fairy had left her. One golden coin.

blog 1

It happened at bath time. 

blog 3

I was drying her off with her towel. I heard her cry out "ouch!" I thought, "what in the world... how could that have hurt?"

blog 7

Then she turned and showed me her tooth in her hand.

She was oh so happy!

blog 4

She decided to leave it for the tooth fairy in her little mini tea set.

blog 2

blog 8

But then when Anna came home she offered her own tooth fairy cup.

blog 5

It was a magical night for sure

blog 6


I made her this button to wear to school the next day.

blog 9

Kids at dismissal are still saying to their mom's as they exit the school, "that's the girl who lost her tooth mom!"

This is Anna on the morning she lost her first tooth. 

anna 1

Have I ever said on this blog that I'm so grateful to be a stay at home mommy?  Oh... I sure am! 

2 comments:

  1. oh that day is SUCH a big deal isn't it?:) love the magic of it all.
    and that tea set...hobby lobby? we have almost the same one.
    and that tooth fairy cup is too precious.
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a happy day! Every stage has its own special moments...And I love the button you made! Have a great Wednesday, friend!

    ReplyDelete