Monday, August 24, 2020

Tea Time Menu

What I believe about tea time is back here and here

It was a lovely tea and a bit of stop on a Sunday in the middle of swirling. For sure our whole Sunday doesn't look like this - there was food shopping and heaps of laundry and other normal life. But where there is tea, there is always pause.

raw blog 1

Today I served: 

Homemade Egg Custard Tartelettes. 

raw blog 2

Homemade scones 

raw blog 3

Homemade Cookie Pie bites 

raw blog 4

Now I always make one new thing each week (this week the tartlettes) I find that if I freeze the scones or a dessert the day they are baked than they usually come out wonderfully. That way I'm not baking 3 things each Sunday.

Other tea menu posts are here and here and here and here and here and here and here  and  here  and here  and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment