Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Reading This Week

This week we are reading wonderful books still.


2

Abigail just started the Chronicles of Narnia series. They are a beloved set from Anna - Anna almost didn't want her to pull them off of the Chapter Book Library we have in the playroom, they are that special to her. But Abigail promised to take good care of each book. I read the first chapter aloud and it's magical as a read aloud. I would read her the whole book but we are in the middle of another. I am thrilled she loves this one.
💞
1

And I started the fifth book in the Anne of Green Gables series. This one is titled Anne's House of Dreams. Still the third is my favorite {so far}. The third {Anne of the Island} is all about becoming and growing awkwardly into that season of life from childhood toward adulthood. It is so beautifully written.

3

Anna has been reading for school - there is a summer reading list she's trying to get through - I just didn't get a picture of her book this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment