Monday, August 3, 2020

Tea Time Brunch Menu

What I believe about tea time is back here and here

1

This week I served:

Cheddar and Chive quiche (by the way... if you freeze slices of quiche and defrost in the frig it comes out lovely in the oven all crispy and yummy - I like one of the parts of my tiered tray to be something I already have baked and froze) 

2

Authentic British Scones brushed with an egg glaze 

3

... served with my own version of homemade Clotted Cream and Raspberry jam

4

5

We lingered long and talked about having a Heart for Work from a family Bible Study we are working through this summer. 

I love this picture the most - when everyone had left the table and the mess of dishes were still there. I look at this scene and thank God for the blessing of this time together. 

6

Other tea menu posts are here and here and here and here and here and here and here  and  here  and here  and here and here and here and here and here 

No comments:

Post a Comment