Monday, July 20, 2020

Tea Time Menu

What I believe about tea time is back here and here

This week I had a Christmas Tea because it's July (and all of that Christmas in July) but also because we needed a little Christmastime in our home. What better than in our tea?

So I set the table with one of our Christmas tea dishes and a jolly table cloth.

I cooked the gingerbread the evening before and we each made a mini gingerbread house - more to decorate our tea table than eat.

tea 1

tea 2

This week I served: 

Tarragon Butter and Cucumber Tea Sandwiches 


tea 3

tea 4

Red Velvet Scones with homemade tea butters 

tea 6

and Gingerbread Cookies 

tea 7

tea 8

Paired with Holiday Tea from Harney and Sons 

tea 5

Explanation of Tea Time is back here

tea 9

Other tea menu posts are here and here and here and here and here and here and here  and  here  and here  and here and here and here 

No comments:

Post a Comment