Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Getting Ready

On my blog this summer, every Tuesday, I blogged bits and pieces, here and there, around my home. I love to remember the place we were in- my motivation to always remember our home.

Today I began taking a few things down, and I'll be starting on autumn decorating soon. I don't decorate all at once, for life doesn't work that way for me. It's a little here, a little there as I'm inspired to do. So over the next few weeks I'll share my start to my autumn home.

Most of the coloring stays. I love pastel. I'm not a fan of grey or black colors when decorating as is the trend these days. But by now, if you've been here for more than one Tuesday home post you know that romantic and pastel and vintage makes my heart happy. Now I'll add a pumpkin here and there.

entry 1

1 blog

2 blog

2

1 comment:

  1. I can’t wait to see your fall decorations starting to appear. I’m same with fall. I like to slowly add a little here and there. I have enjoyed your Tuesday home decorating posts.

    ReplyDelete