Monday, August 10, 2020

Tea Time Menu

What I believe about tea time is back here and here

1

This Week I Served:

Scones I have made a different scone recipe every Sunday since mid-March... trying to find 'just the right one' that was in my imagination. Well, I got tired of trying recipes and invented my own - through a LOT of trials - and guess what? This is my very own scone recipe and it's THE ONE of my dreams!

6

with homemade lemon curd (amazing) 

2

and our favorite cheddar cheeses and a few sea salt caramels 

5

I took a few photos before I called everyone and Anna was the one who noticed I forgot to put tea cups.

3

I love this one... 💛

4

These are the scones of my dreams...

7

Other tea menu posts are here and here and here and here and here and here and here  and  here  and here  and here and here and here and here and here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment