Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Love Your Home

Last night Abigail and I were in the backyard and this is what I saw.

sky 1

As always when God paints a picture like this there really is never a way for the camera lens to capture it. I almost didn't try, talking myself out of going in and grabbing my camera - but I did because I couldn't let this moment pass.

sky 2

I thought of how His sky is just so beautiful over our home; in our backyard. And then I turned to look at our house now that the sky was dark. And I felt grateful.

sky 3

sky 4

 ♥️ This home has indeed seen a transformation throughout its years. Our family has been forever blessed to live here. From what we researched, we believe we are the third owners of this beloved home.  ♥️♥️ I could write a book of the lovely memories that have been shared in this yard, between these walls...giggles from the playroom, homework on the kitchen table, and so many family dinners and PIE 🥧

Hideouts under the maple tree, tea parties in the playroom and swinging from the swing attached to our huge backyard tree beauty-

So much family, laughter, tears...and life.♥️ I am beyond grateful for 19 years of restoring its old and happy soul, as it has given back to us over and over...

A home, a HOME of peaceful love; we could not of asked more from her sweet old boards and brick.

♥️ Love your Home❣️

1 comment: