Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Dining Room

1

♥️ This home has indeed seen a transformation throughout its years. Our family has been forever blessed to live here.

Dining rooms aren't loved as they once were. New homes sometimes don't even have a dining room. I think dining rooms are so special. Sure, the square footage could be used to make a kitchen more open. Or a living room have more room. But the old fashioned dining room. There's nothing like it to me. I'll take a smaller kitchen or less space in the living room for this pretty room.

We are the third owners of this home. The stories that must have happened over the years in this room- the laughter, deep conversations, holidays and maybe Sunday dinners. We are the first owners to bring Christmas to this home as it was owned by a Jewish family first and second. When we first moved it I thought as we put up our Christmas tree, "this home must be really confused." 💗

But this room I've loved so - I've recently done some changing in here. I have more in my heart which is always swirling with ideas for the walls.

But for now, she is welcoming and ready and always here.

(oh yes, you can see in the first picture that the walls have changed these these photos below...always changing) 
5

1

2

3

4

5

6


No comments:

Post a Comment