Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tea Time

Tea Time Brunch Menu

tea 4

Avocado-Cilantro Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Cream Scones

Strawberry Raspberry Quick Jam 

Strawberry Mini Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting 

tea 1

tea 3

tea 2
tea 5

tea 6

tea 7

tea 8

I love tea time brunch with my family after Mass. It's a time of civility where there can be days or moments of stress - real life. But tea time brunch feels so luxurious.

I'd have to say, it's a challenge to make it all on Saturday but I love it. Buttercream frosting (without butter or cream - allergic) can be tricky. And cream scones (without cream) is another one that I've had to think outside of the box.

But that homemade strawberry-raspberry jam - not having to alter any of those ingredients - divine!


1 comment:

  1. This all looks amazing! What a delicious way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete