Monday, April 27, 2020

Weekends Are Like This

Friday ~ I make the dough that rises in the afternoon.

Friday 1

I make the pizza sauce that simmers all day long.

Friday 3

We grate the cheese.

Friday 2

He puts together the most creative pizzas.

Friday 4

Friday 5

And we sit on the couch and relax.

Friday 6

Friday 7

Saturday ~ I greet the day at sunrise and Bible time

On this Saturday I drove to this lookout and had Bible time in my car
Saturday 1

Saturday 2

We garden all day.

Saturday 3


Saturday 4

Saturday 5

We have cozy evenings.

Saturday 6

Sunday~  We participate in Mass from our parish live.
We all work up a pretty brunch in our kitchen.
Anna makes the tea.
Abigail sets the table.
Scott and I cook up some yummy food.

Sunday 1

Sunday 2

Sunday 3

Sunday 4

Yes, weekends are quite different in this season and I like them quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment