Monday, May 25, 2020

End of May Weekending

Home

15

Decorating

5

Sunrise swinging

1

2

Planting

4

7 AM Sunday Morning

6

7

Togethering

8

Enjoying

3

Smelling

9

From the dining room window viewing

10

11

While they are still in their spring blooming - loving

12

Tending

13

14

Can't get enough - ing

16

We started a few of our summer traditions early this year (summer is not for a long while here) - right after lunch - reading

17

An old childhood reread for fun - loving

18

Something new - trying

19

And for me another reread - smiling

20

Sunset in the backyard - observing

21

22

Right after live Mass from our church - brunching

23

I set the table on Saturday night late and decided on a vintage yellow and cherry tablecloth - vintage plates and bone china mugs that make me happy.

25

24

26

27

28

In preparation for our brunch Sunday morning, now on Saturday night there is always baking.

29

30

And I think we'll end with ummmmm - ing!

31

1 comment:

  1. Your home I love it! I can still picture myself pulling into your driveway and walking through your front door. Oh how I wish I could do that more often. I sure miss you! Oh you are reading Anne of Green Gables. Let's read it together..it's such a great book.

    ReplyDelete