Sunday, September 4, 2016

THIS just happened tonight

I already posted today but this just happened and I'm quite certain you can hear us screaming right through your computer, right? (crank this) 

6

After months and months of this...

4 5 collage

it was time to let go...

1 2 collage

and as if it was nothing... she did it!

7

we stood and watched her face and she RODE BY US! (and only because Daddy was singing this the entire time to her)  (birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up... I won't give up, no I won't give in, I'll just start again until I reach the end.... over and over and over he sang)

8

9

10

and we are happy for our little girl. So happy!

11

12

3

her first lesson was back here

and I found more here.

Here's another

I guess the magic this time was daddy singing this song. I love my husband... have I ever said that here?

2 comments:

  1. Her face!
    Her precious face in that first photo!
    That's all I needed!!!
    The rest is just super good icing on the cake!
    Congratulations, sweet Abigail.
    And Scott...is there no end to your talents?
    I expect an encore next time we're all together. ; )

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Look at how proud she looks!!

    ReplyDelete