1. This is how she sleeps. She's in there... really she is. How does she hold on to all that all night long?
2. Playroom doll play... "play with me mommy"
3. A spring evening walk with daddy I spied the end of it through the dining room window. I adore those two.
4. Mini lemon tea muffins make everything better
Oh and skillet cornbread... that's not bad either!
Especially when it goes with this
5. A school art show... her Kenya Masai mask
6. Abigail read (by herself) her first ever chapter book. I didn't think she was ready for a chapter book but I checked in with her at the end of every chapter and she nailed it. Soooo what do you do when you've finished your very first chapter book? You have a chapter book party.
7. Loving on our school nurse on school nurses day. With three times strep this year, all of Abigail's special health needs, and her love of adoption from China we just have to celebrate her!
8. Sleeping away first grade with step for the third time