Thursday, September 1, 2022

The Night Before

Poor Abigail. It was the night before her sophomore year of high school {that is a big deal, right?!} and all weekend it had been 'all about Anna' and getting her moved back into college. That post is back HERE. Then on Monday and Tuesday it was full day teacher meetings so Scott and I were busy busy starting our year. Thank goodness my Mom and Dad brought Abigail out for lunch and for ice-cream one of those days! 

So yes, I was driving home on Tuesday evening this week and I called Abigail to tell her I was on my way home and it dawned on me that I had never brought her to Staples to get school supplies! Not one folder. She was the sweetest little girl ever and said to me, "don't worry, I have the pens Grandma gave me." Yup! (My Mom to the rescue again!) But yes, we whipped ourselves into shape. As soon as I got home I brought her up to her high school to take a few photos in her 'back to school/first day dress'. And while I was getting things all set for her for the next day Scott took her to get a bunch of new school supplies. We took apart and cleaned out her backpack from the trip we went on this summer, packed snacks, made her lunch, prepped her breakfast and she was ready! 

So here is our little high schooler {looking a whole lot older this year - it's cool to actually see some changes in her face and a teeny tiny bit in her height} the night before tenth grade! 









 The Night Before Freshman year is HERE 

2018 is here 
2017 is here
2016 is here and here 
2015 is here and here 
2014 is here and here 
2013 is here and here 
2012 is here and here 

No comments:

Post a Comment