Thursday, September 22, 2022

Happy First Day of Fall!


(miss her) 

(2019)


The first day of fall came in with a huge, dark, rainstorm and is ending with a real chill in the air. 

Tomorrow is only supposed to be a high of 59... and I am so excited for that weather... I can hardly wait. 

The setting sun is making different shadows and not just the temperatures but the light just feels like fall. 

Here are a few favorite posts I love from fall:

Jacob's Ladder  

Good ol Fashioned Fun 

Pumpkin Carving

Fall 

Fall Bucket List 

Pumpkin Carving 

Pumpkin Patch

Waxing Leaves 

Off the Beaten Path 

Apple Picking 

Soooo there are hundreds of fall memories on this blog. I think there is just something about the beauty of fall that makes me want to take pictures, make memories, and blog them all! Feel free to scroll down to the bottom of the blog where all of the 'categories' are... just click fall and get lost in dreamy New England! 



No comments:

Post a Comment