Thursday, September 8, 2022

A Quick Visit to Anna

You know I want to post more fall. 

I really wanted my next post to be Fall in our Living Room 

It's almost ready... but just not quite... not quite done with the mantle and a few other little things and then I need to take a few pictures of it for here. 

I'm sure I can do that this weekend. 

I am really looking forward to Friday (tomorrow, yea) so I can walk into our cozy fall home and rest. This weekend does have a few things but I choose to rest my mind in each part and to really feel rest when I can be home. 

Because I have to wait on the living room -- I think I'll share a tiny bit of our weekend last weekend. We got to go up for a little bit to hug our college girl, to take her out to dinner, and get some warm cookies, and see her room. 

It was amazing to hug her and my mama's heart was so full and blessed. How I love Anna! 





No comments:

Post a Comment