Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Fresh Air

So grateful for screened in porches and picnic tables on brick patios.... 




for this little girl who can't go to school for five days because of C-vid and who can't be near us either. 

Boy oh boy do I miss her hugs and her laughter. I can not wait to hug her for forever when this is over! 

And for someone who has to navigate so many health issues already, this is just one very short term one. 

But it makes me mad that I can't be the one to give her her growth hormone shot at night. She is doing it all on her own during this illness. 

And I am passing her other meds under the door and she is doing those too. 

I think the worst of it is her putting her brace on by herself at night and taking it off on her own in the morning. That was always me. Now I just cheer her on. 

She's got this. She can do one more, especially since it's only 4 more days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment