Tuesday, September 27, 2022

The Prior Performing Arts Center ~ and a really sweet visit with Anna

On Saturday I got the opportunity to head up to Holy Cross to visit Anna. The Prior Performing Arts Center had a grand opening and of course we really wanted to see it on this special events day. There were tours, performances, food trucks, and fun! And best of all I got time with Anna. I loved this sunny, fall, beautiful day up on "the hill". 

Click HERE to see better pictures and to see what it's all about!  

Look at those glass practice rooms up there! 





After touring we went outside to enjoy the food trucks that the college had brought in for the event. Then we headed back in to the art gallery. 




Such beautiful views of campus! 


After that we headed back to her dorm room and I got a few pictures because I love details and I love seeing and remembering what it looks like. 






Brought her (and roommate) up a few fall things








Before I knew it, it was time to head back home (we are about an hour and 15 minutes). We each got a chai tea latte and hugged tight... until next time. Love you sweet girl of mine. 






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful arts center and your daughters dorm room looks so cute - love that little fridge. I am sure she and her room mate loved the Fall goodies you brought ♥

    ReplyDelete