Wednesday, September 14, 2022

The First Day of School

Today was day 11 but I found a few pictures on my phone of the first day of school this year so here we go... 

Click HERE to see the Back to School Blessing. 

Click HERE to see the Night Before Sophomore Year. 

Click HERE to see You're In the Right Place Part 2 (bringing Anna to college for her sophomore year) 

Click HERE to see Day Three in the Classroom. 

So much 'back to school', right?! But it wouldn't be complete without a quick picture of Abigail moments before I dropped her off at her high school on the first day (and then zipped over to my school) 


And here I am in my classroom so excited, nervous, all of the emotions even after all these years! 


This is my awesome team that I get to work with every day: Amy and Brian - we have so much fun! They make me laugh. They let me be me. They share ideas, inspire, and are good good friends! 




Here is a picture of Anna on her first day - she always sends us her outfit! 



And Scott -- I asked him to take a picture of him at his school but didn't get one, one of these years I will :) 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment