Saturday, November 1, 2014

I Loved

I loved...

The crunch of the leaves under our feet.

The new teal pumpkin to support kids with allergies who can't ever eat one piece of Halloween candy

The red polish on little nails all set for her costume the next day...

1

The scarf, the bow, the cowgirl boots...

2

That big sister and the joy she brings....

3

The leaves that changed right on cue in our backyard...

4

5

The afternoon crisp and cool just as it should be on Halloween.  Warm enough for sweaters and vests and layers but not too warm...

9

The "ewwww" they say every year like they're surprised...

6

7

The spontaneous sister love that I almost didn't capture...

8

10

I love the pumpkin carving...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Tara...
    Your photos draw me right in there with you all.
    And that is a great place to be. : )

    ReplyDelete