Friday, November 7, 2014

Random Fall Cuteness

The weather has really started to change since these were taken.  Leaves are starting to fall I've noticed and this weekend we might even see a few flurries!

But I don't want to loose this memory ~ "Capitalization and Punch-uation" cape and mask from school!

10

"Get it mama? PUNCH uation?"

8

Oh second grade, you are fun!

9

"The moment where you doubt you can fly,
you cease for ever being able to do so."
~Peter Pan

And really what's better than a fall hayride birthday party? Can my next be born in October?

3

2 collage

With old fashioned ice cream (she couldn't eat... I hate allergies) making too!

4

But I love this look...

1

And her patchwork pants!

5

Yes, fall is going too quickly...

6

2 comments:

  1. Yes, fall is going too quickly! I love all your pictures but especially the last one...beautiful!
    Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like wonderful fun family times!

    ReplyDelete