Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving... it was beautiful

1

I am so very thankful for my little family.  And for my parents warm home.  For my Moms cooking and decorating and making a holiday perfect.

3

She's not a baby on my hip anymore but I love her so.  And my crazy fun, adorable, loving niece.

4

I am so thankful for my two big brothers.

5

And this happy baby in our family.  And the look on his sisters face because, well that's how we all feel about him.

6

For cousin love.  There is nothing like it in the world!

7

8

9

For the prettiest dining table.  For sparkling crystal, tiny butter dishes, those green water glasses that were my Grandmothers...

10

11

12

I'm thankful there is still someone to rock to sleep when the holiday just gets too long for him.

13

For this family and even Abigail sticking out her tongue.

14

For Grace and the relationship I have with my Lord that I love with my whole heart.

15

I'm thankful for this favorite photo of the evening ~ candles lower, tea kettle on the stove whistling, my brothers face exhausted and full, empty wine glasses, dinosaur sippy cup on the table for baby cousin, and Grandpas's arms.

16

For the good food (Can you believe how rude I was?  The only food picture I took was of my carmel apple pie when my Mom cooked for a week and a half... literally)

17

And can I just say one more time ~ for this family, a gift from God.  When I look at us I am shocked at what the Lord gave to Scott and I, how He entrusted us, and just how wonderfully differnent it is from what we talked, planned, and dreamed about when we wed at 22.  Praise God for whom all blessings flow.  Praise Him all creatures here below.  Praise God above thee Heavenly Hosts.  Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.  

2

(oh and of course Turkey smocked dresses because well, I love a dress with smocking.)

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect day, Tara!
    I loved the peek at your brothers and the rest of your family...
    Your mother is the Queen of Thanksgiving!
    Such a beautiful day...
    Enjoy Christmas-Ing your house with your sweet family. : )

    ReplyDelete