Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Seven and a Half... a guest post by Anna

Seven and a half things I love about my sidekick...

1

1. She's a very affectionate snugglebug.

2. Whenever I'm mean she's a good forgiver.


2

3. She's fun to play with. She always has interesting ideas!

3

4. She knows me the best. And I know her the best too!

4

5. We have a lot in common like our love for stuffed animals.

5

6. She's very good at restraining her emotions when she can't have something to eat with her allergies.

6

7. She's always brave at her endoscopies which I'm very proud of her for.

7

(and a half) She's very caring and I'm grateful that God put us together as sisters/sidekicks... forever.

4 comments:

  1. sweetest guest post ever!!
    you did a great job anna!!
    tell mommy to let you guest post more often!!;)
    have a happy day bakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, such a darling post and sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, sweet sister! I love this!

    ReplyDelete