Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It's Rough But I Still Loved It

Yesterday afternoon the girls group viola teacher was introducing Pachelbel's Canon to them. She was just beginning to show them the parts they would learn and the parts they would play for the concert in December. Anna was in a new part this year and Abigail has never played in Pachelbel before.

Just a few minutes into teaching them for the first time she heard the violin group class just learning their part too. So she decided to put them together to so that they could see how one day it will all come together.

It's rough because none of the group classes really knew their part. They had only heard it once. But I sill loved it and will always get goosebumps when I hear this song no matter how rough.  (Abigail is wearing saggy stripe leggings and her back it to the camera.  Anna is there too playing a different part... barely... because she'll never play big until she's practiced it and knows she knows it)

6 comments:

  1. You do realize when I read the title of this post, I thought you were talking about your visit here...

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. must have my "mom ears" on.. I think it sounded amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing! Nicolas has his band concert in a few weeks and I am so looking forward to it! I love hearing kids play music...it is music to my ears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this!
    the girls and i listened over and over.true story!!!:)
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny, my violin teacher also introduced this to my group about a week ago and told us that the littles were playing with us at the Christmas concert this year too! ☺️ It's a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete