Monday, November 17, 2014

It Is Well With My Soul...

Music 

1

"If you have good thoughts 
they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely" ~Roald Dahl

She has braved extra blood work and doctors appointments.  She has worried her daddy and I with calls from the nurse and her teacher.  She takes over an hour to eat what Anna can in ten minutes from pain.  She can't seem to get through a day of second grade.  Fatigue is beginning to take over from lack of calories, nutrition, and her disease and it is showing at school.  She has cried to us wanting "to keep up" but she just can't.  I added color to her cheeks and took away the dark circles under eyes in this photo.  But I did not have to add sparkle to her eyes.  She has that.  She is a gift of joy in our little family.  She makes me laugh every day.  She dances after her bath and makes up the silliest songs.  She adores her sister.  Her cuddles are delicious and she will be just fine.  When peace like a river attendith my soul, it is well, it is well with my soul.  

6 comments:

  1. Yes she will.
    She will be fine.
    Because she has the strength of her mommy's heart holding her up. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful girl is in my prayers! It's easy to see what a joy she us to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. Sweet little girl. We will add her and her family to our prayer list. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she will be just fine...You have been on my mind and in my heart lately....You are all in my prayers. Her eyes are just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes she has that sparkle...that's for sure! hugs and kisses to sweet abigail!
    we are thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete