Monday, November 10, 2014

I Can Laugh About It Now...

I was going here. Easy peasy... 6 hours and 47 minutes.

All was going well until I pulled into my planned half way stop at Panera and reached in my new purse to take out my wallet. Nothing.

Three hours in, about four more to go. So I texted my 'road trip' warrior who does road trips with her family all the time. I sat in my car as the sleet and freezing rain started to pelt down and I wrote this...

IMG_0755

I have so much to say about my weekend with Billie Jo... and I can't wait to tell you all about it. Just as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. Dave hides money in the car.. but doesn't tell me where.. because I will inevitably use it for a coffee on the way to swim practice... I guess I should be thankful after reading this!! Glad you figured it out.. That wasn't a fun moment thats for sure...

    ReplyDelete