Thursday, November 6, 2014

November

"I've never known anyone yet who doesn't suffer a certain restlessness when Autumn rolls around.  We're all eight years old again & anything is possible."

b4
(my mantra this week) 
"God is love and he is all I need; from this day forth for all eternity.  I'll never wander on my own; for I am yours until you call me home.  I close my eyes and I can hear you say; you're not alone" 

b3

(Halloween rainbow girls nail polish still on) 
b2

d1

(a new favorite... for I love this little house) 
d3 collage

(one and five... sigh... my dad went on a trip and picked out matching dresses for my girls and their cousin.  They all wore them on that Thanksgiving.  And 'be still my heart' there was a bear on the tushie of the tights) 
d2

e1

(listening center) 
e2

e3

(and old classic makes the holiday feel right, right?) 
f1

(and an old classic from last year... oh how she loved seeing this get pulled out) 
f2

f3

(now she just 'has to' make this face to make Cindy laugh) 
f4

f5

k 1

(the pitcher from one very special town... where we went to Kindgarten through high school... together... and got married in that sweet church) 

(the turkey gobbles when you squeeze its tummy... really... what will I do when they grow up?)
k2

k3

(it truly is) 
k4

k5

(he STILL brings home flowers) 
k6

k7

k8

(not so safe when the fireplace is roaring... so I have to tuck it in when it's on)
l1

"It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen."  ~Frances Burnette 

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks so lovely Tara! It seems its so hard to find Thanksgiving decorations anymore. Everyone is so quick to push Christmas it seems. Abigail's hair is getting so long, it's beautiful and I love the face she made, lol. Have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what this makes me want to do?
    Come into your home, kick off my shoes, and curl up on the couch with a cup of tea.
    Your pictures are wonderful. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your home..It always looks so cozy and comfortable and full of love.
    Once again you have a cute Thanksgiving banner. One day I want to sit in your beautiful home and take a look at all your cute banners.
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tara. I found your blog through Billie Jo's. What gorgeous autumn picture of your home and family. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the banner but I think the little darling is prettier:) Hope you and Billie Jo have a wonderful time together. What fun!

    ReplyDelete