Thursday, July 2, 2020

Book Drop Off

This photo is blurry. Scott just got off the tennis court after playing for 2 hours so Anna wouldn't get too close to him. I only had a second to capture this before the book got dropped off at the high school. But I had to.

H O N O R S Precalculus.

She never could have gotten through it without her daddy. If I could count the hours they spent with this book during her junior year. Late late late late nights.

But she got through it - and did amazing.

I don't think they'll ever forget Honors Precalculus.

precalculus

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. Just wanted to say that I look forward to reading your blogs almost every day. You have such a nice way of saying things and you sound like such a nice person. Any way I just wanted to tell you that. I really don't comment much, just read a bunch of blogs and enjoy doing that. I noticed that sometimes you have no comments on yours and I say to myself(I hope she doesn't quit her blog) but happy when I see that you are still there. Take care and
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete