Monday, June 8, 2020

Family is the Core

Family Room 6

This is a picture that hangs in our family room with my lovely daughters, Anna and Abigail. Gosh, I love pictures of our family of 4... 💞💞A moment captured - a time ♥️💗 Time flies by like a breezy day...doesn’t it??💨 Just look at toddler Abigail's tiny hand in mine. Family sure is the core of all things - the good and the bad, for nobody on earth has a perfect family. However, I do believe that loving, forgiving and accepting those you love, can go along way with keeping families close.
I am blessed with a wonderful family, and I know it. I thank God every single day for such a blessing. 🙏

What are your blessings?😘 Btw- I LOVED those dresses the girls were wearing (when I scanned this photo it sort of makes the yellow look mustard ish but that's okay - I have always had a thing for Peter Pan collars.

No comments:

Post a Comment