Saturday, June 6, 2020

Lilacs

I've updated again this post to include the CNN Sesame Street Town Hall. We watched it as a family to and I cried through it how beautiful it was. I would love to tell my favorite parts but I just wouldn't do it justice. You'll have to watch. Thank you Sesame Street for explaining it so well. Thank you Sesame Street for talking about how "I just don't see color" is wrong (which is what I wrote in my post last week, well before this aired). Thank you Sesame Street for talking about how Asian Americans have been targeted in a racist way because of the pandemic. There is just so much there. Please watch it if you can. Watch the whole hour and then watch it again.





Our Lilac tree gave us the most beautiful blooms this spring. And armloads of flowers.

1

2

1

2

I filled every watering can, every vase, and even things not usually vases in our home to bring the beauty in.

3

4

5

6

7

Every room was fragrant.

8

Every bathroom. I just spent the morning pruning and cutting back all of the blooms so she can bloom for us again next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment