Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Father's Day

Father's Day this year consisted of:

Our time in the garden - Sunday morning date (explained back here)

Mass at home

Tea Time (back here)

And then we drove to my parents, visited in the front lawn - and I forgot to take any pictures of my Dad and his pie!

Then presents at home for Scott and a really yummy dinner.

I am grateful for so many things in my husband. Today I was especially grateful for his fathering our two little girls.

I'm grateful for his presence.

I'm grateful for his leading in ideas.

I'm grateful for discussions.

I could not have imagined our journey and all it would be and require, but so grateful for my wonderful Scott.

fathers day 1

fathers day 2

fathers day 3

fathers day 4

fathers day 5

fathers day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment