Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Spring is Coming

We have three more days of school and then it's our April Vacation (or I guess people call it spring break).  Traditionally in the past we've done day trips or if we have hotel points we've gone overnight somewhere.  I'm perfectly happy to stay home.  To relax, to work on a few organizing projects (like clothes and closets and pulling out clothes that are waiting for Abigail)  I want to plan for Hawaii (we've done no planning at all... except for me buying a few dresses with pineapples on them)  And I'm perfectly happy to watch the snow melt and wait for days like these.  They're just around the corner.

18

14

13

6 collage

5 collage

3

2 comments:

  1. I love your flowers, so pretty! Hawaii!!??? I'm so excited for you guys, it's gonna be an amazing time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard is beautiful! All my daffidols and tulips and just about done blooming. Now the roses are going crazy.
    Maybe you can come to sunny california for spring break. ;)

    ReplyDelete