Friday, September 14, 2012

Something a Little Lighter Today

2

Time to focus on something happy today. Yes, the tears are now a part of every morning but one day I'll miss them when she wants me to drop her a block of from wherever I'm driving her to. Oh that my life should be filled with such problems as tears before a Kindergarten morning. I am blessed indeed.

4

19

20

The last of the summer pictures before we're jumping in fall leaves. I brought the 'big camera' to the pool only once this summer since well, it's a pool. Anyway, I tried to capture a flavor of a typical day there.

5

9

And ya know what? It's all smiles. And that makes me smile. Because of course it's work getting everyone there (almost every day). Sunscreen, towels, extra laundry, snacks, lunches packed. But so worth it!

8

6

7

Next year I'm sure I'll be looking back at these pictures and wondering where my babies went.

15

16

17

18

I'm excited becuase we have Monday off. A three day weekend is just what our little family needs. Scott's been working so hard. Septmeber is a tough month for him, and with going back to school he's been barely able to catch his breath. And that of course changes homelife just a bit. A few "where's daddy?" when he has parent nights at his school. But we're managing. But certinaly looking forward to the next three days.

10

11

12

13

14

These pool days seem so long ago... funny how time works that way.

1

4 comments:

  1. That water looks so inviting! Where is everyone else? LOL You got some great shots, the one with the basketball net I had to double take, at first I thought she was jumping in the net! LOL Silly me :-)
    Enjoy your 3 day weekend!!

    P.S. Yes I will get a scrapbook post together for you :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little lighter's always good right!:)and funny when you said the days she wants you to drop her a block away from where she's going...i so get that! last year riley didn't want me to walk her in at all (this year she softened up a bit again on me!)so those days could be closer then you think!!:) haha
    and yes...if these troubles with tears and friends are the only problems we have...we are truly blessed!!
    have a super duper long weekend and pick up that camera just a little k?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for summer fun pictures! I love the matching suits, Tara. I miss those days. :( I hope your beautiful family enjoys a nice long restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete