Sunday, May 20, 2012

Snapshots of Her Day

I'm lovin my new little teeny tiny Canon Powershot camera. Lighter than my wallet and always with me! Since I don't have an iphone my cell phone camera is just plain old no good. So this works perfect for me! I love getting those moments that I would never carry the heavy camera! Most of the time I had it on auto but sometimes I experimented with manual. So here's my first day carrying it around...

Waking up on her birthday and getting dressed by herself

1

Breakfast

2

Cupcakes for school

3

Preschool

4

Hands on her hips telling her friends she's 5 today

5

Birthday crown her teacher gave her

6

Bible and Prayer time (I should have put it on auto and used the flash... ISO not so hot on a baby camera)

prayer time

Bedtime

bedtime

Daddy telling his nightly "make up story" (Abigail picks the characters and he tells a story... beloved night time tradition)

make up story withdaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment