Saturday, June 1, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

I live for the "oh mommmmmy... this is AMAZING!"  And this one is so super easy.  I'll give you the regular recipe.  If by chance your six year old has Eosinophilic Esophogitis email me and I'll send you the altered recipe.  :)

Combine together 2 eggs beaten, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 c sugar, 3/4 cup softened butter, 1/2 cup flour, 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, 1 cup walnuts in a 9 inch pie crust.  Bake at 325 for 1 hour. 

pie

It's gooey, chocolate yumminess. 

5 comments:

  1. buy propecia does generic propecia work the same - propecia johnny depp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy...Tara! Printing it out now! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS week for sure!!!:)
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I think I may have everything I need to make it in my kitchen...I think I see a dessert in our future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. coming back to say...I really am craving this today...but with Riley's bday tomorrow, I couldn't survive with two cakes in the house!:) haha
    can't wait though....

    ReplyDelete