Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lucky

His first Father's Day
first f day

This song of course... 

I know I'm behind.  ( I wrote a little bit about Father's Day back here) We sure had a lot going on in June but I don't want to forget our memories of Fathers Day.  So here goes.  It was a really low key day since we had this big party the day before and we were still knee high in end of the year activities.  We relaxed at home.  And played in the backyard. 

5

6

7

8

collage 2 4

A daddy bike ride was in order too.

3

And then my parents came over for a simple cookout. 

11

Scott said it was the perfect day.  Thank goodness he likes low key!

I sure am lucky to call this man the father to my daughters.  He sure is the perfect daddy for them. 

9

And husband for me. 

A way blurry picture Anna took but I love it anyway
10

Going out to one of Scott's work things... never happens so we had to take a picture
1

I love my tennis playing (since 15), in awesome shape, boyish face, takes care of everything man I married.  In my eyes he'll always be 15 since that's when the magic all started with us.  (oh my word... Anna's only 5 years away from that age!)  I can't wait to spend this weekend away with him! 

collage 12

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect way to celebrate your awesome hubby , Tara! Hope you have a great weekend dear friend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day for him! :). So many great pictures of all of you. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete