Monday, December 5, 2011

Snapshots of our Christmas Tree Morning

I don't know why, but I always feel like getting our tree is sort of romantic and I get all mushy, gushy inside about it. 

My girls...

sisters

Anna and Abigail spent the whole time playing 'Hide and go Seek' among the trees... no help!

hide and go seek

"Ready or not... here I come!"

anna happy

Abigail and her love for here little "lamby"

lamb

And somehow among all that fun Scott and I found our tree...

tree

Then it was time to pick a wreath... still no help... but I did find this... kissing under a mistletoe ball.

mistletoe 2

Again and again, they found every bit of mistletoe they could find.

mistletoe

An old fashioned fireplace at our little 'country' store where we paid for our tree, wreath, and mistletoe!

fire

Oh how I love getting our tree..

No comments:

Post a Comment