Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just One More Letter To Santa

Anna wanted to go mail one more last minute letter to Santa tonight.  Of course I assumed that she wanted something else.... so I nicely told her that she was not to ask Santa for anything else. 

So, she took Daddy aside and it looked like he agreed to send Santa this one last note. 

After bedtime Scott showed me that one last note.  Just in case you can't read it, it said:

Dear Santa,

I know you don't bring gifts for adults.  But mommy really wanted napkin holders but she needed 2 boxes.  So she had to buy something different cause the store had 1 box.  So could you bring it on Christmas and on it write To:  mommy.  It looks like this. 

annas mommy santa letter1_0001

annas mommy santa letter1_0002

I'd say she still believes... Christmas is magic and my daughter loves me.  Anna does not always show her love.  She is not a cuddle bug like her sister.  She fights affection and doesn't always trust. But I never doubt her love for me. 

1 comment:

  1. how sweet is that??? Emily is very similar in the whole shoeing love department. This would have totally melted me!!! I guess my brother is now furiously searching for napkin holders?? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete