Friday, December 30, 2011

A Preschool Christmas Concert

It feels weird to turn on the computer and figure out how to do this again.  It was such a nice break from my camera and blog.  I've soaked in all the slowness that this week between Christmas and New Year's brings.  I hope you have too. 

But there is a bit a catching up in pictures to do.  First, Abigail's preschool Christmas concert.  She attends a small and darling preschool that we love.  Each December we are invited to a little Christmas concert.  There's nothing little about it to  Abigail.  It's the BIGGEST event all year to her.  I don't know if it's more about her grandparents coming to her school or the "gown" she gets to wear. 

One thing I know for sure is that nothing gets you in the Christmas spirit like 3 and 4 year olds singing Christmas songs.

abi bells

abi singing hands


Abigail was thrilled that her Grandma and Grandpa were able to come and also Grandma B!

grandma close up

grandma b hug

snack with grandmas

Huge hugs for Grandpa.

grandpa hug


Ever since Abigail was born my 'growing up best friend' Laraine always said that Abigial looked just like her Grandpa; I never saw it. Until these pictures!

1

2

A sweet morning!

And here she is after the concert hearing some birds singing outside.  I just had to add these in.  She is such a feminine little girl.  Look at that foot!  Just love it! 

outside 3

outside 2

outside 1

1 comment:

  1. You know what...I agree...she does look like Grandpa! how sweet!
    love the birdie shots too.

    ReplyDelete