Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas! I'll be taking a bit of a blogging break after this post... looking forward to celebrating with my sweet family.

Here's a look at our Christmas Card 2011

Front

Front2

Inside Left:

Inside Left

Inside Right:

InsideRight

Back:

The Back

Here's a close up look at the pictures I chose for this year. So, so many (hundreds) I snapped but these four, well they really show the intense love Anna and Abigail have for each other and how much Anna needs Abigail.

looking at each other

on bench

anna

walking away

Merry Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family, Tara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved getting your card and I just have to know...where in the world did you order those?? They are beautiful and so one-of-a-kind!
    Please share!!:)

    ReplyDelete