Friday, December 30, 2011

Anna's PJ School Party

It was crazy busy the week before Christmas but I love getting to go into Anna's school. My big third grader. How I love that grade. It certainly holds a special place in my heart since it was the first grade level that I taught... so long ago. "Miss Sullivan" I was that first year. Eager and loving teaching. Anyway... I love being in the classroom seeing Anna in her element.

She has the most lovely teacher. We adore Mrs. Anderson! How she ever looked so calm, relaxed, and beautiful the last day before vacation is hard to figure out. I was always so frazzled, exhausted, and worn out looking that day! She planned a special day for her third graders to enjoy!

w mrs anderson

Cake pops, pajamas, and crafts... oh my!

cake pop

craft

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day!
    I love getting back in the classroom (for a party that is!) What memories....
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete