Friday, March 31, 2017

Irish Dance Celli, part 2

Here's part one 

The next dance she was in was so cute, The Story of Saint Patrick, in Irish Dance.

28

29

The acted out Saint Patrick's life, how he came to Ireland, all while dancing.

30

31

Now this moment (I have to interrupt the story here) This was Abigail's first time wearing a show Irish costume. And you can tell from her face, well, she was tickled.

32

33

Love that her feet and 'Saint Patrick's' feet are exactly together here.

34

35

36

After the dances were over it was time for awards. Five year award to my little girl. Five years of Irish dance? I'm not sure how that happened!

37

38

39

This is such a special dance school. The love these teachers have for their students is like this all of the time.

40

41

Do you remember how last year Abigail was awarded a full year scholorsip? (post back here) Well, this year she got to present to this years recipient. And boy was she happy about that!!

42

And now time for the party.

43

44

45

46

Abigail changed out of her dance dresses into this little one. And she took my place (dancing with my dad) And I couldn't be happier. I love watching these two dance.

47

48

49

50

Absolute favorite... swoon!

51

52

53

54

55

And then she took my place again (but how I love this) with her daddy.

56

57

59

It sure was one very special night. And I'm so grateful for these precious memories.

2016 Celli

2015 Celli 

2014 Celli 

2013 Celli 

No comments:

Post a Comment