Monday, March 30, 2015

Irish Step Ceili

2

It was one very special night. With one very happy girl!

1

4

3

5

Tying those gillies

6

7

8

9

Lovin those perfectly straight Irish Step arms

10

11

And again (like at the Christmas party) her gillies came untied

12

Ready to dance

13

14

So proud of you Abigail

15

Love this one!

16

17

After the dancing is over it's party time with the New York Irish Band. Abigail changed out of her costume and into a party dress. We ate and had a wonderful time!

18

19

20

Best music ever!

21

22

23

There was lots of love all around.

24

And when Grandma and Grandpa had to leave Abigail needed more love. My favorite photo of the night. Well, because of life and the gift of having my Dad for more of "pick me up Grandpa"

25

26

That's his smile that I love.

27

28

29

After some dancing, time for the raffle.

30

She checked her tickets carefully with daddy.

35]

And she won! I mean I won! I mean she won! (you know my love of baby dolls, right?)

31

Pure joy!

32

And after the night started getting late, very late

33

We said our goodbyes (her amazing teacher)

34

until next year. See you in 2016 Irish Step Ceili...

2013 Ceili Kindergarten is here.

2014 Ceili First Grade is here.

1 comment:

  1. Her smile!
    Her smile says it all.
    And a Bitty Baby to boot?!
    Oh Abigail!
    What a night.
    And Mommy looks stunning. : )

    ReplyDelete