Friday, March 3, 2017

The Jesus Storybook Bible ~ where every story whispers His name

I love to have sweet little tea party Bible Studies with my girls. I love that they read their Bible on their own. But this Bible, oh I just have to tell you about it.

To be honest I'm not sure how I came across this Bible but I remember reading it to Anna when she was around 7 or 8. And we fell in love with the stories. It's a story book Bible so they are the 'stories' of the Bible as opposed to reading or studying the actual Bible. I think it's important to have both and I've never found a better story book.

A few years later I came across the CD's of that same Storybook bible being read aloud. And the voice, oh that voice. It's almost impossible to listen to just one story. Captivating.

Abigail was wee little back then when I found the CD's and the girls fought over the pictures of the Bible while we listened. So I got another... best thing ever.

I found you a little tease of it...



Here's another story



Now here we are years and years later and we still are captivated by the stories of the Bible. These stories, read to us.

This was us on Ash Wednesday. A Wednesday!!! I could do cartwheels at getting our acts together, finding both Bibles

2

3

If you've looking for something 'new' do so with your children, or even just for yourself, these Cds are relaxing and fill your heart with joy.

And every story... whispers His name.

Happy Lent.





No comments:

Post a Comment