Thursday, February 23, 2017

More... Valentines Day

This was the day before Valentines Day.  My parents dropped by.

0A6A5362

My mom brought a Valentine cake from the allergy safe bakery

3

So so pretty and so so good.

2

And my Dad made me this amazing bird house.

4

If you've been here on this blog before you know how I love seeing my birds outside especially in the winter.

This was way back when I got my Grandpa's bird feeder.

(February 2013)

2

3

And it has blessed me every since.

1

2

1

And last fall my Dad asked me if I wanted him to build me a bird house... yes please.

It's amazing and I can't wait to get it all set up in the backyard just in time for spring... the possibility of baby birds in that palace of a bird house...

5

It was a fun but quick visit with cake eating and Valentine opening.

6

It ended quickly as school (and Valentines Day) was the very next morning.


1 comment:

  1. I love the birdhouse your dad made for you. It's goi g to look so nice you your yard. And you cake looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete