Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Santa Claus

There is no doubt if you've read my blog {ever} that I adore childhood. And Christmas magic. And Santa Claus.

I've written and written and written about it here on these pages. But it's difficult for me to capture in words what is really in my heart.

I've written and written and written here on these pages of the wonderful childhood I had. But it's difficult for me to capture in words what is really in my heart.

And

I've written and written and written about the magic Christmas holds for me. But it's difficult for me to capture in words what is really in my heart.

And so we went again. To see him.

It was raining so we wore rain coats and not the coats I had picked out. But there was snow on the ground. And it was a wonderful afternoon.

(2012)
(2013)
(2014)
(2015)

2

4 collage

5

7 collage

"Nothing much happens unless you believe in it"  ~Gladys Taber 

8

10 collage

11

"What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever" ~Mary Jo Putney

12

13

Yes, childhood and Christmas and Santa Claus... such joy indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Seasons greetings! As always, I so enjoy your blog & all the pictures you post! They inspire me so much!! I saw a few posts back that you mentioned some classic Christmas movies! Have you ever watched (1996) The Christmas Tree starring Julie Harris & Andrew McCarthy?!?! I actually came accross in on You Tube, anyway! It's a must see, plus you are Catholic so you'll appreciate the storyline. I lost track how many times my eyes swelled with tears! So make sure you have a box of tissues next to you! Btw, I watched Christmas in Connecticut last week! Sure wish they still made movies like that!! Well, Have a merry, merry Christmas!!! Blessings, Lisa from instagram (hotcoffee ;)

    ReplyDelete