Monday, January 18, 2016

Saturday Morning

I know it's kind of silly to break up a weekend post into two different days (especially since it was a perfectly perfect nothing weekend) but the computer is acting up and my pj's are calling me and okay, I have two to die for rolls coming out of the oven just for Scott and I (and our after the girls are asleep tea)

So for now just Saturday morning.

~ As if Saturday mornings weren't wonderful enough, Saturday mornings with no school Monday are even better.

Abigail was up bright (well, it was grey and rainy) and early. She quietly played playmobil hotel.

1

2

3

5

4

She rEally wanted to wake up Anna so they could play (she always does) and I wanted Anna to get a chance to catch up on sleeping so Scott decided that the smell of pancakes might wake her up.

6

7

There is tea

8

9

And that worked! She got up!

10

Scott has been diligently working in our old house lately doing some painting. So he's not only the perfect pancake maker but the painter as well. I'm grateful for both!

Much of Saturday was as you see here.  Simple, delicious, happy, and relaxed.  With a lot of painting thrown into the mix!

2 comments: